ELPAIS.com - in English

Monday, October 25, 2010

Reinforcement - Dialogues 1 & 2

For reinforcement, here you have our initial dialogues:

DIALOGUE 1

A: Hola!

→ Hello!

B: Com estàs?

→ How are you?

A: Estic bé, i tú?

→ I'm OK, and you?

B: Estic bé. A on vas?

→ Fine. Where are you going?

A: Vaig al gimnàs. Vols venir?

→ To the gym. Do you want to come?

B: D'acord.

→ OK.

A: Som-hi!

→ Come on / Let's go.


____________________________________


DIALOGUE 2

A: Bon dia.

→ Good morning.

B: Bon dia. Qué vols?

→ Good morning. What do you want? / What would you like?

A: Vull una coca-cola i una pizza gran.

I want / I'd like a coke and a large pizza

B: Vols la pizza de carn o de formatge?

Do you want / Would you like your pizza with meat or with cheese.

A: La vull de formatge.

I want / I'd like it with cheese.

B: Vols alguna cosa per postres?

Do you want anything / Would you like something for dessert?

A: Sí. Què teniu?

→ Yes. What do you have?

B: Mira. Són a dins de la nevera.

→ Have a look. They are in the fridge.

A: Ah, d'acord. Vull un gelat de maduixa.

→ Ah, OK. I want / I'd like a strawberry ice-cream.

B: Aquí tens.

→ Here you are.

A: Gràcies.

→ Thank you.

B: De res.

→ You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment