· Papers must have a cover stating the title, the subject, the author, and the class.
· Use white paper and a font of size 12. Arial or Courier New are good fonts. Avoid fancy fonts.
· Chapters must include:
o Table of contents.
o Introduction to the paper (1 page max.)
o Biography of the author (1 page max.)
o Summary of the plot (1 page max.)
o Brief description of the main characters (2 pages max.)
· Role in the novel
o A thought on style and language (1 page max.)
o Personal conclusion (1 page max.)
· Did you enjoy the reading? Why? What did you like best? and least?
o Quotes (if any)
o Bibliographic reference
· Title, author, edition, publisher of the version you are using.
· Same for any other book you maybe referencing.
· Full URL (http://...) from any reference you maybe using coming from the Internet.
· Use images or colour if they help or improve your work. Don’t overdo it.
· It is a good idea to use quotes. If you do, use inverted commas to indicate them (‘…’). Then use a sequenced suprescript (xxx2) and list the pages at the end on a specific annex.
· MOST IMPORTANT: use simple and clear language. And run the spell check.